Accident Report Instructions
Creating an Accident Report
Click “Incidents” in the sidebar on the left side of the screen.
Add an Accident by pressing the “New Accident Report” button on the upper right.
- Department – Select from the departments in the drop down menu that this accident has occurred.
- Incident Class – Refer to "Process of Incident Reporting" if necessary to select the class that best fits your accident.
Injured Person's Details
- Provide the full name, date of birth, age, and contact details of the injured person. Also, provide the contact details of the person filling out the accident report.
- Involvement - Report the level that best describes the injured person's involvement.
- Date of Accident – When the incident occurred.
- Time of Accident – As accurately as possible, record the time that the incident occurred.
- What Happened – Use as much detail and clear and concise language to report the incident.
- Provide the injury type(s) and location(s) on the body with as much detail as possible.
- Select the treatment and report the treatment details that have occurred.
Report the emergency contact who was notified of the accident of the injured person(s).
The role of the person submitting this report. The name associated with this accident report is linked to the account that is logged in upon completing this report.
Click the button at the bottom of the page.